We keep investors up-to-date on the latest Uniper developments.
- After first half of year Uniper on course to meet 2018 outlook
- Uniper statement: Fortum completes acquisition of approximately 47.35 percent of Uniper
- Uniper presents shareholders with solid performance in 2017 financial year and proposes attractive dividend
- Uniper SE: Supervisory Board recommends rejection of special audit request
- Uniper SE: Methanation plant in Falkenhagen opens - important step for a successful energy transition
- Uniper reaffirms earnings forecast and dividend proposal for 2018 despite moderate winter quarter
- Uniper SE: Standard & Poor's raises Uniper's rating to BBB with stable outlook
- Uniper SE: Owners of Irsching 4 and 5 gas-fired plants signal closure again
- Uniper SE: Release of a capital market information / Overview of conducted purchases of Uniper shares for executing a one-time Employee Bonus Program
- Uniper SE: Public Disclosure of a Capital Market Information / Purchase of Treasury Shares for executing a one-time Employee Bonus Program
- Uniper achieves earnings targets for 2017 - funds from operations improved, balance sheet further strengthened
- Uniper CEO Klaus Schäfer: 'Shareholders express their trust in Uniper's value potential'