Ad hoc Announcements
In Germany, listed companies are required to publish company information, so-called "ad hoc announcements," that can potentially affect share prices.
Here you will find all ad hoc announcements by Uniper SE.
- Uniper SE: Personnel changes on the board of management of Uniper SE
- Uniper SE: Uniper ends up financial year 2020 at upper range of earnings guidance and provides outlook on 2021
- Uniper SE: Fortum increases its shareholding in Uniper to 75.01%
- Uniper expects very strong first quarter for financial year 2020 - earnings outlook for the full financial year 2020 confirmed
- Dr. Bernhard Reutersberg resigns as Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Uniper SE
- Uniper SE: Uniper increases outlook for Fiscal Year 2019
- Uniper SE: Personnel Changes within the Board of Management of Uniper
- Uniper SE: Supervisory Board of Uniper SE appoints new chairman of the Board of Management
- Uniper SE: Request by KVIP International V L.P.
- Uniper SE: Request by Cornwall GmbH & Co. KG for the convocation of an extraordinary shareholders meeting
- Uniper SE: Personnel Changes in the Board of Management of Uniper SE
- Uniper CEO absence due to illness
- Uniper SE: further delay in commissioning of Datteln 4, business performance in the first quarter of 2018
- Uniper SE: Board of Management proposes dividend of EUR0.74 per share for financial year 2017
- Dividends are to rise on average by 25 percent per year through 2020
- Uniper SE: Takeover offer for shares of Uniper SE announced
- Uniper SE: Uniper adjusts outlook for Adjusted EBIT and increases dividend guidance
- Uniper SE: Divestiture of interests in gas field 'Yuzhno-Russkoye'