Annual General Meeting 2019
The Annual General Meeting of Uniper SE will take place on 22 May 2019 in the CCD Congress Center Düsseldorf.
The opening of the Annual General Meeting by the Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Dr. Bernhard Reutersberg, and the subsequent speech of the representative of the Board will be broadcast live on the Internet.
Invitation & Agenda
Here you can download the invitation and the agenda for the Annual General Meeting.
Further Documents and Information on the Annual General Meeting
Further documents and information on the Annual General Meeting and individual items on the agenda can be found here.
- Uniper Group Annual Report 2018
- Uniper SE Annual Financial Statements (German GAAP) 2018
- Uniper Group Annual Report 2017
- Uniper SE Annual Financial Statements (German GAAP) 2017
- Motion to supplement by Cornwall (Luxembourg) S.à r.l. (Resolution on the appointment of a special auditor)
- Statement of the Supervisory Board on the motion to supplement by Cornwall (Luxembourg) S.à r.l.
- Uniper SE Articles of Association (as of 8 June 2017)
- Further information on shareholder rights
- Information on data protection for Uniper SE shareholders
- Registration form for Uniper’s Annual General Meeting 2019, including the form for authorization and instruction proxies
Supplement to the agenda
Countermotions and Election Proposals
Countermotions and election proposals by shareholders are published here.
- So far, there are no countermotions or election proposals to be published.
Results of the Votes
Here you can retrieve the results of the votes in the aftermath of the Annual General Meeting.
Service around the Annual General Meeting
Questions and Answers on the Annual General Meeting
We have summarized the most important questions and answers on the Annual General Meeting for you.
For questions about the Annual General Meeting as well as our Online Services, our shareholder hotline is available.
Germany: 0180 – 2 86 42 66*
International: +49 180 - 2 86 42 66
Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
*Costs: 6 cents per call from the landline of Deutsche Telekom. Mobile phone max. 42 cents per minute.
Online Service around the Annual General Meeting
Uniper SE offers its shareholders a comprehensive Online Service for Annual General Meetings.
Click here for Online Service.
Information on how to get to the Annual General Meeting
Here you will find information on how you can arrive by train, car or plane.
Archive of Annual General Meetings
Here you will find all information about the previous Annual General Meetings.