Annual General Meeting 2018
The Annual General Meeting of Uniper SE will take place on 06 June 2018 in the Grugahalle in Essen.
Invitation & Agenda
Here you can download the invitation and the agenda for the Annual General Meeting.
Further Documents and Information on the Annual General Meeting
Further documents and information on the Annual General Meeting and individual items on the agenda can be found here.
- Uniper Group Annual Report 2017
- Uniper SE Annual Financial Statements (German GAAP) 2017
- Explanatory report by the Management Board on supplementary disclosures regarding takeovers pursuant to Section 176 (1) AktG
- Uniper SE Articles of Association
- Further information on shareholder rights
- Information on data protection for Uniper SE shareholders
- Registration form for Uniper’s Annual General Meeting 2018, including the form for authorization and instruction proxies
Supplement to the agenda
Countermotions and Election Proposals
Countermotions and election proposals by shareholders are published here.
Results of the Votes
Here you can retrieve the results of the votes in the aftermath of the Annual General Meeting.
Service around the Annual General Meeting
Questions and Answers on the Annual General Meeting
We have summarized the most important questions and answers on the Annual General Meeting for you.
For questions about the Annual General Meeting as well as our Online Services, our shareholder hotline is available.
Germany: 0180 – 2 86 42 66*
International: +49 180-2 86 42 66
Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
*Costs: 6 cents per call from the landline of Deutsche Telekom. Mobile phone max. 42 cents per minute.
Online Service around the Annual General Meeting
Uniper SE offers its shareholders a comprehensive Online Service for Annual General Meetings.
Click here for Online Service.
Information on how to get to the Annual General Meeting
Here you will find information on how you can arrive by train, car or plane.
Archive of Annual General Meetings
Here you will find all information about the previous Annual General Meetings.