Annual General Meeting 2018
The next Annual General Meeting of Uniper SE will take place on 06 June 2018 in the Grugahalle in Essen.
In future, all relevant information on the 2018 Annual General Meeting can be found here.
Uniper SE offers its shareholders a comprehensive online service for the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting and the share register. Have you already registered for the invitation to the Annual General Meeting via e-mail? In future, your invitation to Annual General Meetings could be sent to you by e-mail rather than to your regular postal address.
For more information, see Online Service for Shareholders.
Annual General Meeting 2017
The first Annual General Meeting of Uniper SE took place on June 8, 2017 in the Grugahalle in Essen.
The record of the introductory speech by the Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Dr. Bernhard Reutersberg, and the subsequent speech of the Chairman of the Board, Klaus Schäfer, can be accessed here.
Webcast recording of the speeches of the Chairman of the Supervisory Board and the Chairman of the Board of Management
Invitation & Agenda
Here you can download the invitation and the agenda for the Annual General Meeting.
Invitation to the Annual General Meeting 2017
Further Documents and Information on the Annual General Meeting
Further documents and information on the Annual General Meeting and individual items on the agenda can be found here.
- Uniper Annual Report 2016
- Uniper HGB Annual Financial Statements 2016
- Explanatory report by the Management Board on supplementary disclosures regarding takeovers pursuant to Section 176 (1) AktG
- Information about the intended voting behavior of E.ON Beteiligungen GmbH regarding the election of Supervisory Board members
- Articles of Association Uniper SE (as of 23 November 2016 – no longer valid*)
- Further information on shareholder rights
- Registration form for the 2017 Annual General Meeting of Uniper SE, including the form for authorizing and instructing proxies
* The current version of Uniper’s Articles of Association is available within ‚ Corporate Governance in detail‘.
Countermotions and Election Proposals
Countermotions and election proposals by shareholders are published here:
Resultat of the Votes
Service around the Annual General Meeting
Questions and Answers on the Annual General Meeting
We have summarized the most important questions and answers on the Annual General Meeting for you.